Once again I foolishly had hope that we would get on the right track. In the last three months of the year I called each bank no less than sixteen times. Each time I would get a different person and a different answer. Most of the time I was told items were missing from my package. It was all there originally so they either lost it or didn’t know what they were looking at. I was not the typical primary residence only home owner and I’m quite sure they didn’t even know how to look at my situation. Anyone working in those departments certainly was not an accountant and I didn’t fit the box. So as the phone calls to us from the collection department increased my calls to the loan modification increased. I was repeatedly told to refax things, resend things, redo things and I kept doing it. I was also making partial payment on many of the properties to show good faith. Four of the properties were Bank of America loans, originally funded by Countrywide Home Loans. In the first quarter of 2010 we got an offer of modification on one property, they would take the first on the property to 3% for three years and the second on the property to 2.75% for two years. We readily accepted both, signed a three page modification, and got back on track with that property.